Whole-House Purifier Systems
Do you want to improve the water quality in your home?
- Does your tap water taste acidic or just ‘off’?
- Contaminants in water can alter the taste, and cause other things like excess acidity, excess minerals, bacteria, viruses, chemicals, and chlorine.
- A whole home water purification system can help improve taste and remove contaminants!
contact us today
we’re ready to help you.
WHOLE-HOUSE WATER PURIFIERS
WHOLE-HOUSE WATER PURIFIERS
Fresh, clean water is not only good for your health, but can also extend the service life of your plumbing system, fixtures, and appliances. A whole-house water purifier works to remove harmful contaminants such as bacteria, select minerals, and acidity from your main water supply and helps to protect the health of you and your loved ones.
When searching for a professional plumbing team to design and install an effective whole-house water purifier in your home, turn to our 5-star rated service team at Pipeline Plumbing & Drain Specialists. We have the skills and experience needed to fit your home with the most effective water purification system for your needs.
WHAT CONTAMINANTS DOES A WATER PURIFIER REMOVE?
Whether your home is connected to the city water system or a private well, unwanted contaminants can be found in any water supply. While some may affect only the taste of the water, others can compromise your health at high enough concentrations.
Pipeline Plumbing & Drain Specialists install whole-house water purifiers that are specifically designed to remove the contaminants found in your local water supply, such as:
- Excessive iron or acidity
- Excessive calcium, magnesium, potassium, and other minerals
- Bacteria, viruses, cysts, and other pathogens
- Pesticides, petroleum products, and chemicals
- Chlorine taste and smell
Do you know the quality of your home’s water?
WHOLE-HOUSE WATER PURIFIER INSTALLATION
At Pipeline Plumbing, we service and install high-performing whole-house water purifiers from our filtration partners at Aquasana and Halo. Depending on the contaminants in your water, our service installation can include some or all of the following components:
- Sediment filters to remove large particles of sand, silt, and debris
- High-efficiency filters to remove smaller particles down to 3 to 5 microns
- Carbon filters to remove tastes and odors
- UV lights to sterilize viruses, bacteria, and other pathogens
- Water softeners to remove excess minerals, iron, or acidity
Our systems are designed to be as affordable, reliable, and effective as possible. Contact us today to discuss your water purification needs.
WHOLE-HOUSE WATER PURIFIER SERVICES & REPAIRS
Keep your water clean and healthy with ongoing whole-house water purifier service and repairs from our team at Pipeline Plumbing. Our specialists can replace filters, flush the system, replenish ion exchange mediums, and more. We offer maintenance and repair services for our Aquasana and Halo water filtration systems throughout your local area.