Sewer Line Repair Services
- One of the most common problems in the plumbing industry is clogged or damaged sewer lines.
- Connecting your home or business to the municipal sewer system, sewer pipes carry all of the wastewater being produced to an appropriate treatment center for safe and healthy disposal.
- Any breaks or blockages in a sewer line can result in a costly, unsanitary mess, so it’s essential to contact a professional plumber right away when you notice a problem beginning to appear.
CONTACT US TODAY
WE’RE READY TO HELP YOU.
OUR SEWER LINE SERVICES
At Pipeline Plumbing & Drain Specialists, we are equipped to help with all of your drain and sewer needs. We offer a full range of sewer services including inspections, repairs, installations, and more.
Whether you need sewer lines installed, repaired, or replaced, you can count on our experts at Pipeline Plumbing for superior quality and professional results. Our sewer services include:
- Camera inspection: With a specially designed video camera, we are able to inspect the interior of your residential or commercial sewer lines to discover the cause of any problems, such as breaks or tree root growth.
- Line location: Our experts use several methods to accurately locate your sewer lines for cost-effective repairs.
- Clean out installation: We’ll make your sewer lines easier to keep free of clogs by installing a readily accessible sewer clean-out.
- Descaling: Remove rust, limescale, grease, and other accumulation from your sewer lines.
- Spot repair: Repair small breaks or fractures in your sewer line with spot repairs, which offer minimal cost and excavation.
- Excavate and replace: For more extensive damage to sewer lines, the best solution is often a full replacement of the sewer pipes, which requires the entire system to be exposed and replaced.
- Trenchless sewer line repair: In some cases, extensive excavation can be avoided. Our trenchless sewer lining services can create a new sewer pipe inside the old one, with minimal excavation and far less invasive installation methods.
COMMON SIGNS OF SEWER LINE PROBLEMS
You know it’s time to call the professionals at Pipeline Plumbing to examine your sewer lines when you:
- Begin to notice the scent of waste throughout your home or lawn.
- Find your drains are starting to run slower than normal.
- See damp spots around your yard that have nothing to do with the weather.
Frequently Asked Questions
About Sewer Line Repairs
About the Cause
What causes sewer line damage?
Sewer line damage is commonly caused by a rupture on the line. Ruptures can be created from the shifting of the soil, corrosion of older pipes, tree root infiltration, severe blockage from debris, and more. Give Pipeline Plumbing & Drain Specialists a call today so we can help repair the sewer line rupture before the problem gets any worse.
What is causing the blockage in my sewage system?
What causes sewer odors in the house?
How often should I have my sewers inspected?
To prevent your home from experiencing major sewer ruptures or water flow backups, we recommend a sewer line inspection every 6-12 months.
About the Damage
My sewer line is damaged, what are my options?
Who is responsible for fixing a damaged sewer line?
Does homeowners’ insurance cover the cost of sewer line damages and repair?
Damages to a public sewer line are managed by the municipality or city. Homeowners are only held responsible for damages to their personal sewer laterals.
Unfortunately, most sewer line damage tends to be caused by problems that are not covered by homeowners’ insurance. We do, however, recommend for homeowners to call their insurance providers to confirm based on their individual coverage.
How much does it cost to repair a sewer line?
The cost to repair a sewer line will vary depending on the extent of damage found on the pipes. While minor ruptures can be repaired quickly, major (or multiple) ruptures may require homeowners to schedule a full sewer line replacement. Give us a call today to schedule an on-site inspection of your residential sewer line. Don’t wait until the problem gets any worse, call now!
Don’t let a sewer problem catch you off guard! Call our team at Pipeline Plumbing & Drain Specialists as soon as you notice slow drains, backups, standing water, or other signs of problems. We offer a full range of sewer services throughout Winchester, Temecula, Menifee, and the surrounding areas and have the experience needed to handle all of your drain and sewer problems and emergencies.